A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott De La Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott De La Garza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott De La Garza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Garza graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. De La Garza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Martin De La Garza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. De La Garza practice?
- Dr. Scott De La Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott De La Garza practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.