A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Denne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Denne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Weight
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Denne graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Denne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Riley Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Denne MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Denne practice?
- Dr. Scott Denne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Denne practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.