A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dessain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dessain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dessain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dessain, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dessain graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Dessain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Kendall Dessain MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Dessain practice?
- Dr. Scott Dessain has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dessain practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.