Learn more about Dr. Scott Devilleneuve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Devilleneuve, Surgeon, General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Devilleneuve, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Abscess
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Sebaceous Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Devilleneuve graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devilleneuve has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Stonebridge Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devilleneuve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Devilleneuve practice?
Dr. Scott Devilleneuve practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mckinney, TX.
See Mckinney Surgeons.