A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Devilleneuve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Devilleneuve, Surgeon, General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Devilleneuve, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Abscess
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Sebaceous Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Devilleneuve graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devilleneuve has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Stonebridge Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allen Devilleneuve MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Devilleneuve practice?
- Dr. Scott Devilleneuve has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Devilleneuve practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mckinney, TX.
See Mckinney Surgeons.