A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Devilleneuve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Devilleneuve, Surgeon, General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devilleneuve
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devilleneuve Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Devilleneuve, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Abscess
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Enlarged Spleen (Splenomegaly)
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Sebaceous Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Devilleneuve graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Devilleneuve has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stonebridge Surgery Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Devilleneuve MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Devilleneuve practice?
- Dr. Scott Devilleneuve has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Devilleneuve practices Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.