Dr. Scott Devilleneuve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Devilleneuve?

March 28th, 2016

Seek 2nd Opinion - received incorrect diagnosis

I would seek 2nd opinion before committing to surgery. Thankfully I did to find out I did not have a hernia as told. Mine turned out to be a pulled muscle, not a hernia. My insurance company was charged $850.00 for 10 minutes of Dr.'s time and a incorrect diagnosis.

May 26th, 2015

Great doctor and wonderful staff!

I recently had my hernia repaired by Dr. deVilleneuve. I can't say enough good things about him and his office staff. He explained my condition and the procedure to me very well. Gina, his scheduler, was fantastic. I didn't have to do anything but hand her my insurance information and the date I wanted to have my surgery. She handled the insurance end, and I didn't have to deal with my insurance company once! My surgery went great, and I am feeling so much better.

September 8th, 2014

Outstanding!

This medical practice was at the top of my list for service, professional courtesy, etc. Beginning with the front office staff - I cannot remember experiencing such polite efficiency. In seeing the doctor...I found his initial assessment to be complete and thorough. He explained the treatment options clearly, and left it to me to make the best informed choice. As I am on a limited budget, I asked his office staff to thoroughly research mi insurance plan to ascertain as close to exactly what my costs would be; which they did. Afterwards, the assessed fees were in line with the original estimation. The surgery went well, as well as the postop call from the doctor. The recovery process was clearly outlined in writing, and has been great, and exactly as described by the doctor. If given another similar appropriate medical issue, I would highly recommend Dr. deVilleneuve to others!

June 13th, 2014

Dr. deVilleneuve took my gallbladder out. He really took the time to explain the procedure to me. He was very personable and got my surgery scheduled right away at a time that was convenient for me. I would definitely recommend him to others in need of a general surgeon.

April 18th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr and staff were friendly during a recent unexpected surgery. The Dr took the time to answer all pre-op and post-op questions.Very down to earth!

August 11th, 2011

Poor Service after the Surgery

My wife had surgery recently and initially we were impressed with how nice the doctor was and the overall process. However when we needed help getting more items to aid in her recovery, it seems that noone has the time to call back. I had to arrive unannounced just to get their attention. I understand being busy but we have called 3 times on 2 different days and have not received a call back. Dr D is a nice man and good at his trade, but his office staff is rude and unresponsive when I stressed how important this was to prevent post surgery infection. I recommend that newcomers find a specialist because you get the runaround after the deed is done. Very dissapointed!!!!

October 7th, 2010

Expert

Was extremely knowledgeable about my condition, excellent results from surgery, would let him operate on me and my family members again if we needed it

July 19th, 2010

very bad office managment, rude receptionist

June 8th, 2010

Excellent

Was very professional, seemed both caring and competent. Have had surgery with other surgeons in the past but this experience was much more pleasant, recovery much quicker.

March 23rd, 2010

Great....if you need a surgeon

July 10th, 2017