A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dewitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dewitz practice?
Dr. Scott Dewitz practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.