A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dewitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Asbestos Screening
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Dewitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Dewitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dewitz practice?
- Dr. Scott Dewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dewitz practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.