A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dinesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dinesen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dinesen, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinesen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dinesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Dinesen DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dinesen practice?
- Dr. Scott Dinesen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dinesen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.