Pathetic show details Pathetic
Apr 11th, 2016

They say their slogan is "Compassionate and Caring", but that's only if you have money. If you have financial trouble, they would be more than happy to watch you rot away in a gutter. My girlfriend had no healthcare plan, but she did have tongue cancer. Surgery was performed and she paid what she could. The bills forced her into bankruptcy. She did not follow up due to the fact that she couldn't pay for it. She lost her apartment and her car trying to pay for services rendered, but it was simply too much. Years later, she has a good job with insurance. Recently, she's had worrisome symptoms return and was finally able to make an appointment, knowing that this time she could pay for it. She was finally able to make an appointment but had to wait three weeks. Now, one day before her long awaited appointment, they called and informed her that they refuse to see her based on the fact that they drove her into poverty years earlier, even though when she made the appointment three weeks ago, she was forthright with that information. It's all about the almighty dollar folks, and I guess they're still mad that they didn't get every penny of what they claim is owed. As a paramedic, I earn very little for going on ten calls for help in a single 24 hour period. I have to clean the vomit, urine, blood, and feces soaked clothes at the end of my shift because I wanted to help people. Clearly, that's not why this company got into business. Oh, and thanks for waiting three weeks to let us know you're turning your back on her because she didn't have enough money the first time. When she dies, I hope you can all live with it.

by Lisa Fuchs on Aug 30th, 2015

I have had thyroid problems that every other doctor has told me couldn't be taken care of and he did . He is wonderful

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Feb 19th, 2009

Both my children had to have tubes in their ears - my oldest was 10 months old and the youngest at 18 months. My husband also had his sleep apnea surgery performed by this doctor. Dr. DiVenere is very skilled and knowledgeable. His bedside manner is unmatched and he truley puts your mind at ease. He is excellent at returning calls, especially after a surgery and his staff is one of the most pleasant offices I have dealt with. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience with anyone affiliated with his office. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone thinking about having an ENT procedure performed.