A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allan Dixon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Scott Dixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dixon practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Dora, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield, AL.
See Dora Emergency Physicians and Dora Family Physicians.