Learn more about Dr. Scott Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allan Dixon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Scott Dixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dixon practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Vestavia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sumiton, AL.