Learn more about Dr. Scott Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dixon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allan Dixon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dixon practice?
- Dr. Scott Dixon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dixon practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Vestavia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sumiton, AL.