A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dlugos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dlugos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dlugos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- George L. Mee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dlugos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Dlugos practice?
Dr. Scott Dlugos practices Emergency Medicine near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: King City, CA.
See El Centro Emergency Physicians.