A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dlugos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dlugos graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dlugos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Dlugos MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Dlugos practice?
- Dr. Scott Dlugos has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dlugos practices Emergency Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Emergency Physicians.