Dr. Scott Donner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Donner?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2009

Incompetence

I came to the ER with all the classic symtoms of an appendicitis. Dr Donner did NOT do a physical exam on me. He gave me IV morphine and I pass out for 2 hours alone in a room. When I woke up and put on the call light he came in and told me I was not sick enough for an appendicitis and refused to give me fluids. He wrote a prescription for a narcotic pain medication and sent me home. I was septic with a high white blood cell count with acute abdoninal pain with severe vomiting. He did not care. I finally had surgery days later at a different hospital for an acute appendicitis that Dr. Donner missed because he did not do his job.

December 16th, 2016