A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dreiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dreiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dreiker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreiker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dreiker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreiker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dreiker practice?
Dr. Scott Dreiker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near East Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Easton, MA and Whitman, MA.
See East Bridgewater Obstetricians & Gynecologists.