A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dreiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dreiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dreiker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreiker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Dreiker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Dreiker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dreiker practice?
- Dr. Scott Dreiker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dreiker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Whitman, MA and South Easton, MA.
See East Bridgewater Obstetricians & Gynecologists.