Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 24th, 2015

Great follow up and very thorough Dr. Spends a lot of time with each patient.

Changing times show details Changing times
Oct 21st, 2014

Great Md! Great office staff! But ever since the office went corporate with Meridian health system, its almost impossible to call the office and speak with someone. Hold time on phone was 10 mins or more on multiple occasions. Office staff appears more stressed. Wait time in office 30 min or more. Sign of the changing times.

Feb 20th, 2014

Dr Druckman is excellent, but some of his staff members are very, very nasty!

Best Dr, Ever show details Best Dr, Ever
by Louise and Dan O. on Mar 26th, 2013

I would and have told everyone about what a great and wonderful Dr. he is, so thoughtful, caring , helping and truly interested in how you feel and how to make you feel better. We had never felt as at home in any other Dr.'s office.. He actually listens to you and then explains everything to make it easier for you to understand. Makes no difference how much time is needed. I would never want to go to any other Dr. He is the Best. And the entire staff that works there is also wonderful and goes above and beyond what they have to to make you relaxed and glad you are there.

The Best show details The Best
Aug 16th, 2012

My husband and I over the years have gone to many Dr.s none have been as smart, kind, thoughtful, as Dr. Druckman, he listens and helps in all your needs and is always there for you. He is a truly caring Dr. for everything that could be wrong with you, he listens and then acts on what he feels is best for you. What could be better?

Mrs. donna albanese show details Mrs. donna albanese
Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Druckman was one of our family's doctors here in South Jersey. He was and i'm sure always will be one of the best doctors ever.He is compasionate, caring, knowledgable and if he's not sure he goes above and beyond to find out!he has a great sense of humor as well. We miss him a great deal.

Dr. Druckman show details Dr. Druckman
by Dawn M on Jun 16th, 2010

I recently switched my PCP to Dr. Druckman, He is a very detailed & dedicated Dr. and he really makes sure you understand what your issue's are. I will recommend him to anyone needing a PCP

by Glenn D on Jun 1st, 2010

Dr Druckman is the most professional, thorough and compassionate Dr I have seen. The man truly cares about his patients.

by Donna B. on May 23rd, 2010

Dr Druckman is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is a kind, caring, compassionate person who listens to you.I would recommend him to anyone.

Nice place, great doctor. show details Nice place, great doctor.
by Jeff McDonald on Jan 23rd, 2010

I've been to Dr. Druckman's 3 times and have been impressed with both his staff's and his own professionalism. They are friendly and caring and spend the time to ask questions to make sure that they have all the pertinent facts.

The Perfect Example of What A Dr Should Be show details The Perfect Example of What A Dr Should Be
by Chash Giovenco on Jul 6th, 2009

He is the first doctor who truly spent time to get to know my history and me. I have never spent less than 45 minutes speaking with him during a visit. I have never felt rushed or like was just another number of the day. He has the ability to make you feel as though you are the only person he is seeing that day. He doesn't just throw perscriptions at you and send you on your way...he works hard to make sure all the pieces of the puzzle (you and your health issues) fit together the way they should.I have referred him to over 15 people. Everyone I referred, who has had an appointment with him, have switched over to him as their primary care physician and they have called to thank me for the referral.