A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dubow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dubow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dubow, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dubow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Dubow MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Dubow practice?
- Dr. Scott Dubow has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dubow practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pediatricians.