Dr. Scott Duemler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Byron Center, MI

November 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
He calls me at home with info. He mails me notes with test results and suggestions. He is very thorough and takes his time during office visits. I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a proficient, caring family doctor, you couldn't do better than him. Honest.

January 12th, 2014
Dr Duemler is an absolutely incredible doctor and human being. Probably around 15 years (??) ago, I was taking so many meds, one would create a problem, so I would have to take another to correct that etc. My daughter is an RN, & she made several phone calls "interviewing" staff at different doctor's offices to find a doctor that treated a patient's overall body health versus an individual problem & a doctor that would actually listen to you. She couldn't have found a better man than Dr. Duemler. During my first appt I discussed with him that I had "screamy legs" more & more frequently. He actually stayed later at his office and researched that, called me at about 9:30pm that night & said he thought he had found my problem, he was going to make copies of his research, mail them to me & after I had a chance to read through them to call him & let him know what I thought. He was absolutely right in his diagnosis of "restless leg syndrome", he prescribed a medication & that takes care of it. The amazing part is his concern & dedication to his patients! I liked him from my first appointment; but he hooked me for life with that one!! And, that is not the only time he has done that; there have been many times that he has gone way above & beyond ! Yes, at times I have to wait in the examining room for him a few extra minutes, but I never mind because he always gives me that extra time that I might need that he is giving the patient ahead of me. God bless him AND his family for understanding his wonderful dedication.

October 27th, 2013
Excellent, Intelligent, Compassionate Medical Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Scott Duemler for about 17 years. Dr. Duemler comes from a family of medical doctors. His excellence in his expertise as a Family Medical doctor far exceeds that of his peers. He is extremely intelligent, demonstrates common sense and understanding, as well as compassion for his patients. I had gone to several doctors before I found him, and none of them could measure up in any capacity of what it takes to be a caring, wise, intelligent family physician, whose knowledge far surpasses that of all of the doctors I had met. Dr. Duemler's knowledge in myriad areas of medicine demonstrates his ability to exceed in many facets of the medical field. I have numerous medical conditions which are complex in nature. Dr. Duemler has taken care of my needs and has gone out of his way to make sure that I received the best of care. I would not trust just any doctor. I realize how difficult it is to find excellent care, as I experienced it first hand. I not only recommend him as a Family Physician, I would drive many, many miles if necessary to keep him as my Family physician. He is superior in everything he does as a Family physician. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor, and I hope that he will be in practice for many, many years to come.

July 27th, 2011
I have had absolutely no problem with Dr. Duemler (office staff, yes). He's been very caring and has returned my phone calls to me in a prompt manner.

January 20th, 2011
I went to see Dr Duemlerr because lately I feelt deasy,week and I have rapid and irregular hart beat. Also I am experiencing low energy, waight gain, slower thinking and concentration,poor sleep, waking up at night and waking up exhausted,muscle pain,sweling in ankles and knees, high cholesterol, sweting,snoring,shortnes of breath and discomfort in thyroid gland.Doctor send me for lab test and stress test and because all results are normal acording to his opinion he decided that I am healty and did not do anything alse.That is very sad. I was his patient for over 15 years and this is first time that I don't feel good and don't know where to go. I need to look for somebody who care more about my health.