Learn more about Dr. Scott Dulchavsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dulchavsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dulchavsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dulchavsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stab Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulchavsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dulchavsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Dulchavsky MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dulchavsky practice?
- Dr. Scott Dulchavsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dulchavsky practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.