A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dulchavsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dulchavsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stab Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulchavsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dulchavsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dulchavsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dulchavsky practice?
Dr. Scott Dulchavsky practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.