A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dulchavsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dulchavsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Stab Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulchavsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dulchavsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Dulchavsky MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Dulchavsky practice?
- Dr. Scott Dulchavsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dulchavsky practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.