Learn more about Dr. Scott Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dunbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunbar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dunbar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Dunbar MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Scott Dunbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dunbar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Hematologists, and Fort Myers Oncologists.