Learn more about Dr. Scott Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dunbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dunbar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dunbar practice?
Dr. Scott Dunbar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Hematologists, and Fort Myers Oncologists.