A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dunbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunbar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dunbar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Dunbar MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Scott Dunbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dunbar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Hematologists, and Fort Myers Oncologists.