1.0

worst emergency room doctor ever show details worst emergency room doctor ever
Nov 23rd, 2010

This guy spent 5 seconds with me, did absolutely nothing and still felt like he should send me a bill. I was furious. My complaint letter below explains everything. I sent this letter along with a disputed check. I couldn't believe that after reading this, he actually cashed the check. Avoid him if at all possible. Dear Dr. Durgin,I am sending you a payment that I dont think I should be paying, but to be honest, I dont have the time or energy to dispute it.I would, however, like to have the chance to explain why I dont think the bill is justified. I came into the emergency room on August 29, 2003, because I had discovered that I might have been exposed to Hepatitis A. I had just left a job and was about to start a new one at ------------, so there was a two-week period from August 15 to August 31, when I had no insurance. Rather than examining me while I didnt have insurance, you recommended that I wait two days and come back once I had insurance on September 1. That is all that you did. I appreciated your advice, but I certainly dont think it was worth the $84.00 that you are charging me.If you agree with me that the five seconds it took you to tell me to come back later is worth less than $84.00, then please dont cash the check and feel free to send me another bill that reflects what you think your effort was worth.