A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dane Dycus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dane Dycus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dycus
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dycus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dycus graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dycus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Centris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dane Dycus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dane Dycus practice?
- Dr. Dane Dycus has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dane Dycus practices Family Medicine near Moore, OK.