A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dye, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 48 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan