A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dye
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Dye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dye, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Forsythe Dye MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Dye practice?
- Dr. Scott Dye has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dye practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.