Learn more about Dr. Scott Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dye
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dye, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Forsythe Dye MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Dye practice?
- Dr. Scott Dye has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Dye practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.