Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Preeminent Knee Expert show details Preeminent Knee Expert
Jul 24th, 2015

After going to a surgeon in LA at Cedars-Sinai, I came to Dr. Dye for a second opinion. The hack CS surgeon spent five minutes max with me, didn't look at my MRI and gave an inaccurate diagnosis that required a surgery that would probably ruin my knee for life. Dr. Dye was the opposite. He spent over an hour diagnosing my knee problems. Advised for another test to further understand the problem and came up with a diagnosis and plan that spares me from a risky surgery and has a much better chance of success. He really is ahead of the curve in his understanding of the knee. He's published several articles and studies that help to explain and treat the knee in a more holistic way. Google scholar him to see for yourself. I would strongly recommend that anyone with a knee problem see Dr. Dye and at the very least consult him for a second opinion if you are about to have surgery. It could save your knee and prevent you from a cycle of more surgeries in the future.

Definitely the best! show details Definitely the best!
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Dye is one of the most intelligent and competent doctor's I've ever met. He doesn't come across as soft and lovey-dovey, but his interest was in my knee problems and everything we did concerned improving my health. He was very pro-active and involved, which was a change after seeing two other doctors who said there was nothing that could be done. I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Dye because he really raised the quality of my life by ending my knee pain.

A "Doctor's doctor" show details A "Doctor's doctor"
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr Scott Dye is a "Doctors doctor". He is one of the most outstanding knee specialists in the world and has taken care of the knees of many famous athletes . He is a surgeon who has had to correct procedures done by others. Dr. Dye has written hundreds of articles about knee surgery and problems related to the physiology of the knee. He has received honors in many countries and is held in high esteem by his colleagues here and abroad. I can recommend him highly as he has performed surgery on me personally as well as members of my family. Wolfgang D. Linnenbach M.D.