Dr. Scott Dye MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 24th, 2015
Preeminent Knee Expert
After going to a surgeon in LA at Cedars-Sinai, I came to Dr. Dye for a second opinion. The hack CS surgeon spent five minutes max with me, didn't look at my MRI and gave an inaccurate diagnosis that required a surgery that would probably ruin my knee for life. Dr. Dye was the opposite. He spent over an hour diagnosing my knee problems. Advised for another test to further understand the problem and came up with a diagnosis and plan that spares me from a risky surgery and has a much better chance of success. He really is ahead of the curve in his understanding of the knee. He's published several articles and studies that help to explain and treat the knee in a more holistic way. Google scholar him to see for yourself. I would strongly recommend that anyone with a knee problem see Dr. Dye and at the very least consult him for a second opinion if you are about to have surgery. It could save your knee and prevent you from a cycle of more surgeries in the future.

November 15th, 2012
Definitely the best!
Dr. Dye is one of the most intelligent and competent doctor's I've ever met. He doesn't come across as soft and lovey-dovey, but his interest was in my knee problems and everything we did concerned improving my health. He was very pro-active and involved, which was a change after seeing two other doctors who said there was nothing that could be done. I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Dye because he really raised the quality of my life by ending my knee pain.