Learn more about Dr. Scott Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Carlson, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Carlson, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Carlson FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Scott Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Carlson practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists.