A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Carlson, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Carlson, MD, FAAN is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Carlson practice?
Dr. Scott Carlson practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists.