Learn more about Dr. Scott Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Edwards, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Edwards MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Scott Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.