A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gray has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eldon Gray MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Gray practice?
- Dr. Scott Gray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Kansas City, MO.
See Grand Junction Obstetricians & Gynecologists.