A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jenkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Scott Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Jenkins practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.