Dr. Scott Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Lee?

Mrs.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

No Herding the Cattle Here

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr Scott Lee has a great bed-side manner. I took my son in to have his eye checked since he was experienced some eye irritation. Dr Lee explained things to my son while I listened and turned to me occassionally when more information was needed. I could feel that he was getting to know my son as a person and that he really cared. I plan to make him the families regular eye care physician.His assistant is equally as great!

PATIENT

Posted on November 18th, 2010

WHENEVER I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. LEE I AM TREATED WITH THE UPMOST COURTESY AND PROFESSIONALISM. IT IS A PLEASURE TO COME TO HIS OFFICE. hIS OFFICE STAFF IS EXCEPTIONAL.

Awesome doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2010

I can not say enough wonderful things about him. He cares and he knows his stuff.

Wonderful physician

Posted on March 13th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Lee for surgery.Pros-1) He is very competent. I was referred from another ophthalmologist as he is an eyelid specialist, and he came highly regarded in treating my condition.2) on time- I am a busy lawyer and dont have time wait for hours. Dr. Lee's staff made sure I did not have to wait more than 15 min and I was very grateful.3) caring and compassionate- he spent enough time to show he truly cares and explained all of my treatment options.Cons- It was tough to make an appt. i had to call 2-3 times and when i got through he was booked for a few weeks2) when i drove up, there was a line for mcdonalds and i had difficulty getting into the lot. they need to move to a better location.

waning, unnecessary surgery

Posted on March 4th, 2010

this ophthalmologist told me that I needed surgery and a specialist said that there was a problem with my retina and I was not diagnosed correctly. Dr. Lee was belittling and arrogant. I am very disappointed .

the best ever