A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Powell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Evan Powell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Powell practice?
- Dr. Scott Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Powell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.