A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sherman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Sherman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott Sherman practice?
- Dr. Scott Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Geriatric Doctors, and New York General Practitioners.