A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Sherman practice?
- Dr. Scott Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.