Learn more about Dr. Scott Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Sherman practice?
- Dr. Scott Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.