A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Silverman, Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Eye Muscle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Silverman, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Silverman MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Scott Silverman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Silverman practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Bradenton, FL.