Dr. Scott Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Silverman?

Could Not Be Happier!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

My daughter was just one when she started seeing Dr. Scott Silverman at Coastal Eye Institute for strabismus in both eyes. Dr. Silverman has always been happy to answer all of my questions and was very informative in what was causing her eyes to cross. After several appointments, we decided the best thing for our daughter was to have Strabismus correction surgery which was performed by Dr. Silverman. The results were even better than we expected. I'm convinced the surgery was harder on my wife and I than it was on our daughter. There was very minimal bruising and she was back to her normal self the next day. We are 4 months post surgery and things are going very well. We could not be happier with Dr. Silverman or Coastal Eye Institute. The entire staff has always been kind and a pleasure to work with. We are looking forward to the continued care of our daughter's visual needs for a long time to come. Thanks again!

Posted on September 7th, 2017

You know you have found an excellent doctor, when your child has enthusiastically wanted to go get his eyes checked every 6 months for 5 years! Dr. Silverman and his staff have consistently given us amazing service, advice, and guidance. I have never felt pushed to do something (i.e. surgery, glasses) that wasn't necessary. He is great with little ones and makes the whole experience fun for the patient AND their siblings. We feel blessed to have found such a great Ophthalmologist!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I am a 77-year-old male with a history of strabismus for the past several years. This has been worsening and has caused a problem with reading, driving and riding my bike. After a great deal of research, I decided Dr. Silverman was my best choice. Dr. Silverman was very thorough and informative about what could be done and the operative procedure. He took the time to answer all my questions. I underwent surgery on both eyes on May 12th and have already seen a great improvement in my vision. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I would not hesitate to refer family or friends to Dr. Silverman and Coastal Eye Institute. My experience with Coastal Eye Institute was very positive and pleasant. A real person answered the phone at all of the offices I visited. I was also extremely impressed that Dr. Silverman's nurse had been with him for 21 years.

Best Eye Dr Around

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Always a wonderful experience. I have 4 boys and he is fantastic with every one of them. His staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. He is always on time and the kids always love when I say we have an appointment .

The BEST pediatric ophthalmologist

Posted on April 4th, 2017

My boys have been seeing Dr Silverman for over 6 yrs. My older son has amplyopia and after 6 yrs of glasses and atropine drops....it is reversed! No more glasses!!! Dr. and his staff also take the time to make my boys feel included and important. Cannot say enough good things about this entire office.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Both of my kids have been patients with Dr. Silverman since they were both 1 years old and he is absolutely wonderful. My kids love him.

One satisfied parent

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff! This place is kid friendly and the professionalism is outstanding.

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Dr Silverman has been great with our 8 month old and really put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017