Dr. Scott Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Silverman?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Scott Silverman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

You know you have found an excellent doctor, when your child has enthusiastically wanted to go get his eyes checked every 6 months for 5 years! Dr. Silverman and his staff have consistently given us amazing service, advice, and guidance. I have never felt pushed to do something (i.e. surgery, glasses) that wasn't necessary. He is great with little ones and makes the whole experience fun for the patient AND their siblings. We feel blessed to have found such a great Ophthalmologist!

May 24th, 2017

I am a 77-year-old male with a history of strabismus for the past several years. This has been worsening and has caused a problem with reading, driving and riding my bike. After a great deal of research, I decided Dr. Silverman was my best choice. Dr. Silverman was very thorough and informative about what could be done and the operative procedure. He took the time to answer all my questions. I underwent surgery on both eyes on May 12th and have already seen a great improvement in my vision. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I would not hesitate to refer family or friends to Dr. Silverman and Coastal Eye Institute. My experience with Coastal Eye Institute was very positive and pleasant. A real person answered the phone at all of the offices I visited. I was also extremely impressed that Dr. Silverman's nurse had been with him for 21 years.

May 4th, 2017

Best Eye Dr Around

Always a wonderful experience. I have 4 boys and he is fantastic with every one of them. His staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. He is always on time and the kids always love when I say we have an appointment.

April 4th, 2017

The BEST pediatric ophthalmologist

My boys have been seeing Dr Silverman for over 6 yrs. My older son has amplyopia and after 6 yrs of glasses and atropine drops....it is reversed! No more glasses!!! Dr. and his staff also take the time to make my boys feel included and important. Cannot say enough good things about this entire office.

July 28th, 2016

Both of my kids have been patients with Dr. Silverman since they were both 1 years old and he is absolutely wonderful. My kids love him.

October 29th, 2015

One satisfied parent

Amazing doctor and staff! This place is kid friendly and the professionalism is outstanding.

October 9th, 2014

Dr Silverman has been great with our 8 month old and really put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 15th, 2016