A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, DPM, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edwards Smith DPM and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Smith practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.