Learn more about Dr. Scott Eathorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eathorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eathorne
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Eathorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eathorne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eathorne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eathorne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Eathorne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Eathorne practice?
- Dr. Scott Eathorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eathorne practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.