A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eathorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eathorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eathorne
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eathorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eathorne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eathorne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eathorne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Eathorne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Eathorne practice?
- Dr. Scott Eathorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eathorne practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.