A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eathorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eathorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eathorne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eathorne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eathorne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Eathorne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Eathorne practice?
- Dr. Scott Eathorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eathorne practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.