Dr. Scott Eaton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 21st, 2015
Awesome Doctor and Staff
I love Dr. Eaton, he has been a blessing. Went through some serious issues and he was great and took excellent care of me and love his staff Christina is a fabulous lady.

February 19th, 2014
very nice doctor
Dr. Eaton is a very sweet and kind doctor. He listens to everything you have to say and doesnt rush you like some doctors ive had in the past. The staff is all very nice and welcoming there. Wait time is really quick also. I couldnt of asked for a better.doctor with this pregnancy. I wish i knew about him with my last three kids. I would highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2013
The Best Ob/Gyn
I'm 64 years old. Over the years I have gone to various Ob/Gyn's and Dr. Eaton is my favorite. His office is friendly and told me when I arrived that he would be 20 minutes late, so I had the option to wait or reschedule. I decided to wait and within 30 minutes I was seen and out of the office. He has been very timely on every appointment I've gone to. He is caring and spent time answering my questions. I felt comfortable discussing things with him that were a bit embarrassing for me to talk about. I would highly recommend Dr. Eaton.

September 25th, 2010
Poor Service
The doctor scheduled a C-section at a hospital for the same time my appointment was scheduled at his office. A person cannot be in two places at the same time.My husband was with me for the appointment. Wait was nearly 2 hours long. The medical assistant kept telling us the doctor would be right there when we inquired where he was.Scheduling and billing errors were made for this appointment.I was not impressed with the exam either. Basically, nothing went right. It was a very frustrating first visit to this office and I won't be back.On a bright note, the office was clean.There are many other good OB/GYNs in San Ramon. Suggest you check those out.

July 21st, 2009
Usually don't have to wait too long to get in for appt; a couple of times did have to wait a long time; one time waited 45 minutes before being told to reschedule as dr. had to leave to deliver a baby. Always makes time to get pregnant patients in for timely appointments, pushes to get test results quickly if necessary. Listens to questions and always caring.

April 1st, 2009
Wait for appointment was very long; for the first appointment of the day. Billing errors were made twice. Would not recommend.