A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eccarius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eccarius, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eccarius graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Eccarius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eccarius MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Eccarius practice?
- Dr. Scott Eccarius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eccarius practices Ophthalmology near Green River, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD and Spearfish, SD.
See Green River Ophthalmologists.