A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eccarius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eccarius, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eccarius graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Eccarius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eccarius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Eccarius practice?
Dr. Scott Eccarius practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.