A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eccarius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eccarius
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eccarius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eccarius, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eccarius graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Eccarius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eccarius MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Eccarius practice?
- Dr. Scott Eccarius has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Eccarius practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.