A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eder, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Eder graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Eder MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Eder practice?
- Dr. Scott Eder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Plainsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.