A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Edison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Edison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edison
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Edison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Edison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Edison MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Edison practice?
- Dr. Scott Edison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Edison practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.