A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Edison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Edison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Edison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Edison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Edison MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Edison practice?
- Dr. Scott Edison has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Edison practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.