Learn more about Dr. Scott Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott Edwards practice?
- Dr. Scott Edwards has 13 office locations.
Dr. Scott Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Washington Surgeons.