A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott Edwards practice?
- Dr. Scott Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.