A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott G Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Scott Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons and Washington Surgeons.