A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eisenkop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eisenkop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenkop
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenkop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eisenkop, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenkop graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenkop has 47 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eisenkop MD is a male Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Eisenkop practice?
- Dr. Scott Eisenkop has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Eisenkop practices Gynecologic Oncology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.