Dr. Scott Eisenkop MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Agoura Hills, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017
Dr. Scott Eisenkop saved my life.

March 15th, 2016
Upset
Thanks to him after surgery I got a bad UTI & he didn't have the care to see me he just prescribed antibiotics based on what he thought now I'm sitting here with kidney failure cus of the infection it cased

March 8th, 2016
Forever grateful to Dr. Scott Eisenkop
Dr. Scott Eisenkop is a genius. He is a gifted, caring, talented & skilled surgeon. . His absolute dedication and generosity of his spirit cannot be overstated. I am so sorry I was initially difficult & deaf to his golden advice but Dr. Eisenkop understood my terror. He understood my reluctance to have surgery and he patiently, methodically, and clearly defined my diagnosis and necessary treatment for eradication of a large cervical mass. Initially, I was deaf to his advice. Dr. Eisenkop turned to my husband and respectfully addressed all necessary aspects of my care with him in order to force my understanding and in turn make the right decision. Dr. Eisenkop treated us both with dignity and compassion. . He never relented on making me understand & comply with my care. Dr. Eisenkop protected me from myself & my ignorance. Dr. Eisenkop's staff at Women's Cancer Center, without exception, proved always attentive and available to answer questions and prepare me for the surgery and afterwards. I can't imagine how I would have felt without them. Dr. Eisenkop is a healer--personified. Dr. Eisenkop is an amazing person of integrity who gives of himself, his wisdom and surgical powers with elegance and diligence. He is brilliant and meticulous. I will forever be in his debt for giving me my life back and returning me to my purpose. I was lucky and blessed to fall into Dr. Scott Eisenkop's hands.

December 12th, 2015
Disturbing experience dealing with him.
The wait has always been at least 2 hours. 3 days post-op the wait was 4 hours & then he & his staff were abrassive, rude, dismissive, the care was rushed & he had to be reminded to prescribe proper medications. Completely in disbelief that a paying patient who had just had major surgery would be treated in such a manner. I also discovered that he is on probation with monitoring by the CA Medical Board. I wish I had done more research before having him perform this surgery.

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Eisenkop is brilliant and saved my life. Stage 3C Ovarian Cancer.

January 18th, 2015
Very caring doctor

January 7th, 2014
Dr. Eisenkop is worth the wait in gold!!!
I'm just going to make it brief. Yes, sometimes it is a bit of a wait to see the doctor. That is usually because he is in surgery saving someone's life. If you want to live, he is well worth the wait.

September 17th, 2013
Brilliant Doctor, Gifted Surgeon
After learning I had a pelvic mass requiring surgical removal, whatever apprehension I was feeling melted into a sense of calm the moment I met Scott M. Eisenkop M.D. I was referred to this brilliant and gifted surgeon by my OB/GYN. In addition, Dr. Eisenkop was highly recommended by a close friend who happens to be a retired OB/GYN. When my husband and I arrived at the Women’s Cancer Center of Southern California we were warmly greeted by the staff and I had a smooth check-in. After a consultation and examination by Dr. Eisenkop my husband and I were given a thorough explanation in a sensitive manner. Additional diagnostic tests were recommended by Dr. Eisenkop and subsequently performed at a radiology lab. Prior to scheduling the date for surgery I was sent home with written instructions to prepare me for the eventual procedure. Once my radiology reports were in the doctor’s hands, I was promptly informed of the results. In my case the news was favorable. On the day of surgery I was provided with the highest level of care. All my needs pertaining to the surgery were met and exceeded. Detailed post-op instructions were provided to assist me with a smooth recovery and follow-up visits are in the works. Both my husband and I have enormous respect, deep appreciation and unending gratitude for Scott M. Eisenkop M.D. As a specialist in his field he is vastly skilled with abundant knowledge, tireless energy and a clear dedication to his patients. I consider it much more than a privilege that he performed my surgery. It was my good fortune.

August 15th, 2012
amazing doctor, i would trust him with my life again!!
When i was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer i was completely scared, i was only 25 yrs old. I had heard of Dr Eisenkop threw my gyno dr when i went to my appointment, i had many questions Dr. E made sure he answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable, the staff is amazing was very caring and compassionate. would i recommend him to anyone YES without a doubt. I'm now 28 and in remission because of him and his staff i can wake up and smile knowing I'm still here fighting my battles.

July 10th, 2012
I would never go back to this doctor
He was late for my surgery to start but he is always late. The procedure was that he needed to take out one ovary and both fallopian tubes. I found out later that he left one fallopian tube in and it has to be observed every 4 months until I decide to have another surgery to remove it. I repeat, NEVER, NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

February 9th, 2012
Would never let him operate on me!
Honestly, I would never let Dr. Eisenkop operate on me, my mother, my sister, my daughter, or anyone in my entire family. Ask anyone who works with him about their honest opinion. He is rude to the nurses, surgical techs, and other doctors he works with. If your doctor refers you to Dr. Eisenkop, I would highly recommend a referral to someone else. If they won't choose another gyn-oncologist, I would get another primary care doctor. He is not a good surgeon, and loses a lot of blood during surgery.

November 11th, 2011
Dr. Eisenkop is a godsend. Yes I had to wait for him but when he was talking to me he took all the ime needed to explain things to me and I know that if I need surgery again he will take all the time neeeded to do a good job and won't rush through it so he can get to his office on time.