A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Eisman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Eisman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Eisman practice?
- Dr. Scott Eisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eisman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Internists, Encinitas Critical Care Practitioners, and Encinitas Pulmonologists.