Learn more about Dr. Scott Ekroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ekroth, Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekroth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekroth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekroth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ekroth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Ekroth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Ekroth practice?
- Dr. Scott Ekroth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Ekroth practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.