Learn more about Dr. Scott Ekroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ekroth, Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekroth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekroth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekroth graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ekroth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Ekroth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Ekroth practice?
- Dr. Scott Ekroth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Ekroth practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.