Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

by Pat Martin on Nov 11th, 2015

Dr Elledge is wonderful. I had been seeing another ENT for a few years and didn't get the results I got wit Dr Elledge.

Best Doctor Around show details Best Doctor Around
by April on Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr. Elledge is without a doubt one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Dr. Elledge has cared for me for around 10 years now. He solved my reoccurred ear infection issue, took out my tonsils/adenoids several years ago, & was the only doctor to realize that I needed to see an immunologist when my constant infections became too chronic. I feel so lucky to have found such an outstanding doctor that works so hard to help his patients. Would recommend (and have) to friends, family, and anyone that needs an exceptional doctor on their side!

Life Changing show details Life Changing
May 22nd, 2012

I'm a 27 year old black woman and i've had post nasal drip since about 15 or 16. I just had this everyday drip not really knowing I really had a sinus problem. I kinda just dealt with it over the years. I then noticed my siblings speaking that my breath smelled bad. I knew they weren't trying to hurt my feelings. My self-esteem went down. I went to the dentist constantly. I later did research and found out it was my sinuses along with post-nasal drip. I decided to go see Dr. Elledge on a Thursday. He then asked how do I breathe everyday. He found me to be very stuffy and inside nose tissues to be very swollen. He temporarily relieved the swollen inflamed tissue and I felt a total difference...I even teared up because of it. He also discovered I had a sinus infection that appeared to be there for a while. He said surgery would help. Snip some of the tissue to keep from becoming so swollen due to allergies and to breathe freely. He performed surgeries on Fridays and I asked him to put me down. I want to go through with. I'm at my wits end. I did the surgery and success!! My siblings no longer smell my breath. It's fresh...like baby breath. I'm so happy I made that choice. I'm more confident to speak and I breathe fresh hair.

Needs improvement show details Needs improvement
by Essie on Sep 18th, 2008

Used to be great, but could use a ton of improvement!