Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Scott Ellis
Scott Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Scott Ellis is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Nyp-Weill Cornell. Scott Ellis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Scott Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Scott Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
New York, NY
Dr. Shawn Anthony
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi7
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi33