A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Elton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Elton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Elton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Elton graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Elton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Elton practice?
Dr. Scott Elton practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Mesa Neurological Surgeons.