A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Elton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Elton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Elton, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Elton graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Elton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wentworth Elton MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Elton practice?
- Dr. Scott Elton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Elton practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons and Chapel Hill Pediatric Surgeons.