Feb 1st, 2015

An amazing doctor, that you know truly cares.

wonderful doctor.. show details wonderful doctor..
Apr 24th, 2014

Great Dr. He has compassion..listens .helps you feel better. Been going for yrs and will never change Dr. I have fibromyalgia and he believes in it. He gets a 10

Awesome show details Awesome
Aug 26th, 2013

I found Dr Epstein when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Dr Epstein and I had decided it would be best for me to have an elective C-Section rather then a Vbac. Dr Epstein was caring, and friendly through my whole pregnancy, and always included my other child in the process. I absolutely love Dr Epstein, and would recommend him to everyone.

Jul 9th, 2012

Dr Epstein took care of me during my second pregnancy, and I adore him. He is funny, kind and answers all my concerns. I had an elective C-Section and my scar healed so well. I will continue under his care, and would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 28th, 2012

He seems to be a great doctor, so far I'm happy with him and his stuff.

great doctor show details great doctor
Apr 28th, 2012

Just a great Doctor :)

great doctor show details great doctor
Oct 7th, 2011

I have seen Dr.Eipstein for 10 yrs he is very gentle very accurate. Ive only seen one other gyno cause it was an emergency and I regreted it dearly. I WILL STICK WITH DR EIPSTEIN NO OTHER GYNO COMPARES. PATIENT FOR LIFE.

Amazing doctor... show details Amazing doctor...
by Kristen on Jan 27th, 2011

Dr Epstein is an amazing doctor! He is very kind and understanding and addresses your concerns right away. He is professional yet very personal with his patients. All of these are important when you are pregnant! He is very knowledgable and I know I can trust his opinion and advice.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by T. Ivie on Jan 12th, 2011

I hadn't been able to find a doctor that I felt comfortable with for a long time and that would actually listen to problems that might be related to woman's hormones...Dr. Epstein listens to everything and based upon that gives you options and explains in terms that you can understand what's going on with your body! He is wonderful I would highly recommend this doctor and will continue being a patient:)