A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Erwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Erwood, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Erwood, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Erwood graduated from Carver College Of Medicine At Univ Of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Erwood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Erwood MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Erwood practice?
- Dr. Scott Erwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Erwood practices Neurological Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.