Dr. Scott Erwood Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2011

Thumbs down! (Sorry!!!)

While I was there, the receptionist bragged about how this doctor "hand picks" his patients so that he can have high ratings. SO- if you have a SIMPLE case- this is your Dr. If you have a complicated one- he wants nothing to do with you. He'll take your money and tell you there is nothing he can do. I have found much, much better. Dr. Erwood was my first stop- but I can't let people like him get away with this nonsense...

November 12th, 2010

Feel like new

A friend recommended Dr. ERwood. I cant thank him enough. After months of being given the run around by other doctors I am finally back to living again. I was actually walking with no pain two days after surgery. I am really thrilled and glad to tell about it...

July 22nd, 2010

Great Surgeon

I saw Dr. Erwood for a herniated disk last year and had him complete surgery in Feb. 2010. He is upfront, straight to the point with his diagnosis and treatment plan. If you are looking for someone to pretend they are your buddy and make everything smell like a bed of roses, Dr. Erwood is probably not for you. But if you want a great neurosurgeon who knows his area of expertise and will give you the information you need, Dr. Erwood is definitely for you.The results of my surgery are amazing, I can walk to my car without pain, lay in bed without pain and, most importantly, play with my kids.

October 20th, 2009

Very Pleased

I saw 3 doctors before deciding to use Dr. Erwood. He really exlained everything to me. He told me he could get me to where I was about 5 years ago as far as the pain was concerned. I feel better than I have in 10 years! I no longer want to stay in bed all the time. I am enjoying my grandkids and my life more now than in a very long time. Dr. Erwood was a God send to me and my family. I am doing things I have not been able to do in a long time. He didn't beat around the bush and we appreciated him being straight forward with us. Thank you.

June 22nd, 2009

satisfied

I have been in real pain for a couple of years now. Through a friend I found Dr Erwood. I have to tell someone how awesome i think he is. At first I thought he was just going to send me to other places to get injections, therapy, etc. What i now know,is he wanted me to try everything before having surgery. I am 3 months after having surgery on my back and i actually look forward to each day. That has been a long time since i remember really feeling good. I just cant say enough good about this doctor. I know most people only write about their bad experiences and i wanted you to know about my good one. THANK YOU DR ERWOOD!!!!!!!

January 31st, 2009

Very happy

We are so happy that we found Dr Erwood. My mom had a disc problem and she had to have surgery. He was so nice and kind to her and the nurses we really nice to. I will tell everyone about this great doctor. My mom is a different person!!!!

November 10th, 2014