A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Estrem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Estrem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Estrem, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrem graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Estrem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- University Hospital and Clinics
- St Johns Hospital Berryville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Estrem MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Estrem practice?
- Dr. Scott Estrem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Estrem practices Otolaryngology near Berryville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Cassville, MO and Aurora, MO.
See Berryville Otolaryngologists.