A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Estrem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Estrem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrem
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estrem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Estrem, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrem graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Estrem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital Berryville
- University Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Estrem MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Estrem practice?
- Dr. Scott Estrem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Estrem practices Otolaryngology near Berryville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Berryville Otolaryngologists.