A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Eveloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Eveloff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Eveloff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eveloff graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eveloff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Research Medical Center
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Eugene Eveloff MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Eveloff practice?
- Dr. Scott Eveloff has 18 office locations.
Dr. Scott Eveloff practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Leawood Internists, Leawood Sleep Medicine Doctors, Leawood Pulmonologists, and Leawood Critical Care Practitioners.