Dr. Scott Ewing Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Scott Ewing?

Posted on December 15th, 2013

Dr. Ewing was absolutely wonderful! He is the definitely the best psychiatrist I've ever seen. He was understanding and listened to my concerns about medication. I cannot recommend anyone more highly. I've seen so many shrinks before without benefit. He knew things about medications that none of my other doctors did. He is a true expert and an outstanding doctor!

Arrogant, uptight and thinks he is knowledgeable

Posted on July 21st, 2013

but in reality he is mediocre at best. By the way, he is not an MD; he is a DO. This more then often means that the individual failed to get into medical school.

INCOMPETENT FREAK. Idiot Scott Ewing MD has no training, no sterilization.

Posted on July 6th, 2013

There is no worse than this.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Ewing is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever encountered. Admittedly, I was initially skeptical and extremely apprehensive about seeing another psychiatrist (unfortunately, I've been badly mistreated and misdiagnosed by many). But Dr. Ewing was different--he actually listened to me and was willing to hear all of my many concerns and work with me, even after numerous previous treaters had given up on me and said I was "untreatable." Within just a few months of working with Dr. Ewing, I was finally myself again--and felt better than I had in decades. I'd even go so far as to say that I'm now functioning at a level far superior to anything I've ever experienced in my whole life. I highly recommend Dr. Ewing without reservation. You won't find a more knowledgable, caring, bright, empathic, and dedicated physician. Dr. Ewing went above and beyond and never gave up on me. I wouldn't be where I am today--let alone alive!--if not for him.

Scott Ewing, MD

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Because his brief treatment of my son was so off the mark, I would not recommend him at all. He was irresponsible in his diagnosis and treatment and left the practice after being there less than a year. As a consequence, my son is psychotic and has been evicted from his apart- ment with few alternatives of care. I don't believe that this doctor really understands nor does he care about the consequences of his misdiagnosis.

Posted on December 16th, 2016